Mikhail Baryshnikov will receive the Hubbard Street Chicago 2014 Spotlight Award on May 19. It is an award well deserved for all of your accomplishments. on a personal note one of my favorite movies to this day is White Nights….it gave the non ballet world a chance to see how fabulous as a dancer and actor you were. It was an outstanding pairing of you and Gregory Hines. Thank you for the memories.
- Why I think dance for special needs students is so beneficial – by Skyler Cordrey
- My – “A Chance to Dance” by Claudine Ranieri – NDWF Ambassador
- A Special Story about A Chance to Dance
- My Story Celebrating Children and the Art of Dance by Jennifer Gentile
- Dancing is something that anyone can do, so why not make it available to everyone?! – Special Stars story by Samantha Kuczun