It is very exciting to see all the participants of National Dance Week’s dance mob. We are trying to reach out and constantly get as many involve. Now that June is here it is time to reflect and see all the dancing fun that was had. I can’t wait to see who wins in our 5 catagories……1. Most Votes(only 2 votes per video will count)2. Most Unique Location 3.Most Creative 4. Most Participants 5.Best Spirit. So don’t forget to vote.
- Why I think dance for special needs students is so beneficial – by Skyler Cordrey
- My – “A Chance to Dance” by Claudine Ranieri – NDWF Ambassador
- A Special Story about A Chance to Dance
- My Story Celebrating Children and the Art of Dance by Jennifer Gentile
- Dancing is something that anyone can do, so why not make it available to everyone?! – Special Stars story by Samantha Kuczun