It is the day after NDW and I would like to thank everyone who participated. Congratulations to our Essay/Poster winners and it was so fun to see all our dance mob videos – and they keep coming in. Also a big shout out to the Belmar Dance Mob in NJ which was a fundraiser for Hurricane Sandy – we are going to make it an annual event. Also congratulations on another great NDW in St. Louis, Washington State and PA who all held large events.
- A story about courage and inspiration by Gina Assetta – NDWF Executive Board Member
- Sports Nutrition for Dancers By Shantha M. Wilson, R.D.
- A NDWF’s cookbook receipe
- Let’s help dancers follow their dreams and discover their future by Susan Epstein NDWF Board Member and owner West Park Productions
- Dancers Kick Bullying to the Curb By Sue Gordon NDWF Secretary and Algy Costume Company