It is the day after NDW and I would like to thank everyone who participated. Congratulations to our Essay/Poster winners and it was so fun to see all our dance mob videos – and they keep coming in. Also a big shout out to the Belmar Dance Mob in NJ which was a fundraiser for Hurricane Sandy – we are going to make it an annual event. Also congratulations on another great NDW in St. Louis, Washington State and PA who all held large events.
- Meet NDWF Ambassador – Ceci Broussard
- New Changes and New Date for National Dance Week
- Why I support “A Chance to Dance” by Amy Metrena, MSPT Physical Therapist
- Why I think dance for special needs students is so beneficial – by Skyler Cordrey
- My – “A Chance to Dance” by Claudine Ranieri – NDWF Ambassador