Today being Throw Back Thursday it is a time of reflection. National Dance Week first started in 1981 and became a non-profit foundation in 2011. Many of the dancers, dance styles and even dancewear have changed our love of dance hasn’t. Dance is still a part of many lives benefiting us not only physically but mentally and emotionally. Let’s keep talking about and supporting the non profit organizations that promote the celebration of dance. The more we work together the more dance will be available to everyone.
- Let’s celebrate dance! by Suzanne Blake Gerety Director of DanceStudioOwner.com
- Love Your Body Week: teaching body positivity through dance by Mary Pisegna Gorder
- Dancerprenuer by Susan Epstein NDWF Board Member
- NATIONAL DANCE WEEK in ST LOUIS by Linda Green
- What’s In Your Dance Bag?By Shantha M. Wilson, R.D.