Today being Throw Back Thursday it is a time of reflection. National Dance Week first started in 1981 and became a non-profit foundation in 2011. Many of the dancers, dance styles and even dancewear have changed our love of dance hasn’t. Dance is still a part of many lives benefiting us not only physically but mentally and emotionally. Let’s keep talking about and supporting the non profit organizations that promote the celebration of dance. The more we work together the more dance will be available to everyone.
- A story about courage and inspiration by Gina Assetta – NDWF Executive Board Member
- Sports Nutrition for Dancers By Shantha M. Wilson, R.D.
- A NDWF’s cookbook receipe
- Let’s help dancers follow their dreams and discover their future by Susan Epstein NDWF Board Member and owner West Park Productions
- Dancers Kick Bullying to the Curb By Sue Gordon NDWF Secretary and Algy Costume Company